If so, learn how to apply for a job at Google
This post has been created to explain why you should get a job at Google Doing a job at Google is a great partnership.
Understand how you apply to take a job at Google and how to get a job there.
Also read “How to make Fixed Deposit in axis bank”
Apply for a job at Google
1. Apply online:
One can apply for jobs at Google directly through the Google website.
It’s simple—enter the field of your preference, add your location, and finally add the skills and experience relevant to the job you’re looking for.
Google will filter jobs according to your set preferences; all you have to do is apply.
2. Employee referrals:
If you know someone who works at Google, use that to get your foot in the door and fast-track your application.
You can also connect with employees via LinkedIn and request them to refer you for a job.
Legend has it that Google recruiters are active on LinkedIn, and if your resume impresses them, they might call you for an interview.
Also read “How to Use Paytm Wallet App”
Apply for a job
The following is a simple reason why you should apply for a job.
1. Once you’ve found a job you want to apply for, click the APPLY button near the top of the job description.
2. Sign in to your Google Account.Take note of which email you use to sign in and apply. We’ll send you notifications and updates at this address.
3. If you don’t have a Google Account, see the Google Account Help Center to learn how to create one.
4. When you’re signed in to a Google Account while applying for a job, only data that you explicitly put into the application form is sent to Google Staffing with your application. (See also Privacy policies.)
5. Upload your resume, fill out the form, review, and submit it.
Also read “How to set up google pay app”
Tips to get a job at Google:
1. Brush up on your technical skills with the help of Google Tech Dev Guide and practice coding regularly by participating in coding contests.
2. Your GPA is only one of the many criteria considered for selection so you don’t need to worry about it too much.
3. One presumption most people have about Google is that they ask convoluted, brainteaser-type questions in their interviews but that’s not true anymore
You don’t have to try and think of how many golf balls can fit in a bus!