How to download youtube video and mp3 music From the YouTube homepage, click your profile image at the top-right corner of the screen. If you don’t see your Google profile image, you’ll need to sign in.
stap to stap information
- Get 4K Video Downloader. To download YouTube videos to a Windows PC, start by downloading and installing 4K Video Downloader. …
- Copy and paste the video URL. …
- Choose the quality and format. …
- Download the YouTube video. …
- Try Smart Mode. …
- Install TubeMate. …
- Choose a video to download. …
- Download the video.
Do you wonder how to download music and videos from Youtube?
- Click the green “Download” button to save the video, or choose the format you like (MP3, MP4, WEBM, 3GP).
- Then click on the gray arrow on the right of the Download button in order to choose the preferred format.
- Now you can enjoy the videos and playlists offline! Works in Chrome, Firefox, or any other browser.
To prevent this from becoming a laundry list of programs and sites that can download YouTube videos, we came up with a few rules for inclusion. Services must:
- Support 4K downloads even in the free version.
- Work with top three video sites: YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo.
- Download entire playlists or channels in a batch (on YouTube), at least with a paid version.
- Output to MP3 for audio
- Have an interface that doesn’t suck.
- Not collect your personal data beyond your email address.
- Not contain malware. If there’s even a whiff of it in the air, even a PUP, it’s out.
The programs, services, and sites in this story are all free of spam/virus/problems as of this writing, but caveat emptor. Big time. Especially if you’re not really emptor-ing
How to download a YouTube video for offline playback
The most common reason someone may want to download a video from YouTube is to watch the content when they’re not connected to the internet. Years ago,
it required sketchy sites and programs to do this, but now it’s built into the YouTube app!
How to download a copy of your own YouTube video
If you’re a YouTube creator, it can be handy to keep copies of your work on hand. However, if something gets deleted by mistake, it can be a bit of a nightmare! Luckily,
YouTube keeps a copy of every single video you upload — even if it’s set to private — which you can easily download.
How to download any YouTube video to your mobile in 10 simple steps
After the emergence of YouTube, we are no more in the habit of downloading videos.
But sometimes we are so much fascinated by some videos that we prefer downloading it so that we can watch it again and again without any internet connection.
Also read :How to rebot and reset your iphone ?
How to Download and Save YouTube Videos
- Download VLC, or another open-source media player
- Open VLC and click “Open Media”
- Click “Network” and paste YouTube URL
- If using Mac, select “Window” and then “Media Information”
- If using Windows, select “Tools” and then “Codec Information”
- Find the “Location” bar at the bottom and copy that URL
- Paste that URL into your browser
- Right click the video and select “Save Video As”
- Name the file and save to desired location