How to install the iOS 13 public beta on your iPhone
if you’re itching to try out the new features in iOS 13, the public beta is your best choice. Here’s how to install it on your iPhone or iPod touch.
This tutorial will walk through how to install iOS 13 public beta onto an iPhone, or iPod touch.
Beta versions of iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS are available to members of the Apple Developer Program.
Members can develop apps that take advantage of the latest features of Apple platforms and test existing apps for compatibility.
Also read “How to Create Instagram Ads”
here’s how to install the iOS 13 public beta today
1. Head to Apple’s Beta Software Program website via Safari on your iPhone
2. If you’re already a member, click “Sign in.” If not, choose “Sign up,” enter your Apple ID information, and agree to the terms and conditions.
3. Tap the “Enroll Your Devices” link and make sure you’re on the iOS tab of the interface
4. Apple will recommend that you perform a backup using iTunes; this is not required but it is highly-recommended
5. Scroll to the Install Profile section of the website and choose “Download Profile”
Also read “How to upgrade to the new iPhone”
6. Once you authorize the download, open the Settings app on your iPhone
7. Along the top, you should see message saying you have a profile ready to be installed; tap that and install the profile as seen in the screenshots above
8. Your iPhone should now restart to complete the profile installation
9. Once your iPhone has restarted, go to Settings > General > Software Update. You should now see the iOS 13 update ready to be installed.
Once you’ve completed the initial install of the iOS 13 public beta, you’ll receive updates over-the-air just like you would for any other iOS version.
Also read “AUTOTRUMP steelbird Adonis Helmet”
First, make sure your device is capable of running iOS 13. While Apple is noted for supporting older devices with new software updates,
some older iPhones that were eligible for iOS 12 will not be getting iOS 13. The following iPod Touch and iPhones support iOS 13:
1. iPod Touch (7th generation)
2. iPhone SE
3. iPhone 6S and 6S Plus
4. iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
5. iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
6. iPhone X
7. iPhone XR
8. iPhone XS and XS Max
Also read “Vega Off Road D/V Motorbike Helmet”