How to Restore Deleted Apps
Deleted apps are not necessarily completely gone. Purchased apps are normally stored on an online account,
and allow for a limited number of additional downloads at no additional fee.
A Qlik Sense app may have been deleted from the Qlik Sense Management Console and needs to be restored.
Previously deleted apps and .qvf files can be restored to the environment if a backup is available.
The same steps can be applied when restoring and importing from one Qlik Sense environment to the other.
Qlik Sense applications are stored as files, and they resides at file shared folder who is mandatory for Qlik Sense environment.
Also read “How to Recover Deleted Files on Mac”
Possible Reasons For Deleted Apps
There could be many reasons as to why Android users end up deleting apps and want to recover them back again.
1. It is not uncommon to delete apps unintentionally, those who have done this will be able to relate to this.
2. You may have Restored your Android phone to its factory default settings. This will delete all non-essential apps and data on your phone.
3. Another reason for deleted or corrupted apps is viruses. You may have tried using a virus removal tool
4. These third party tools can end up deleting apps while removing viruses and infected files from your Android device.
5. Recover needed Android apps
Find the desired items on the list. To recover uninstalled apps, just click the “Install” button and install them one by one.
Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
Follow the steps
1. Visit the Google Play Store
On your phone or tablet open up the Google Play Store and make sure you are on the homepage of the store.
2. Tap on the 3 Line Icon
Once in the Google Play Store tap on the 3 Line icon to open up a menu.
Also read “How to upgrade to the new iPhone”
3. Tap on My Apps & Games
From the menu tap on the My Apps & Games option.
4. Tap on Library Tab
You will see three tabs – Updates, Installed and Library, tap on Library. On the Library tab,
you will see a complete list of deleted apps; apps that you have downloaded but are no longer on your device.
5. Reinstall Deleted Apps
You will have to go over the list of deleted apps and install the ones that you wish to recover