How to send money from google pay
We teach you a lot of cellular ways to teach you how to put money in Google Pay.
You can make money in India by using your phone and you can make friends in Google using Google Pay.
You can find people to send money to if they’re nearby or you can search for them by their:
- Phone number
- UPI ID (typically friendname@bankname)
- Bank Account and IFSC code
Also read “How to send money internationally”
How to send/request money in the Google Pay app
Follow the steps below
1. Open the Google Pay app.
2. Tap Send on the bottom navigation bar.
4. Find the contact you’re looking for.
5. Enter the amount you want to send/request.
Alos read “How to check bank balance in Axis Bank”
6. Tap Add Note if you want to leave an optional message about what the money’s for.
7. Once you’re done, tap Request or Send at the bottom to finish up.
Send money to someone anywhere in India:
1. Open your Google Pay account
2. Tap a contact to make a payment.
If you don’t see the person that you want to send money to, tap on ‘New Payment’ on the home screen
3. tap the third option ‘Bank transfer.’ Enter all the Bank details and tap ‘Continue.’
4. Tap ‘Pay’ and enter the amount with description (what’s this for?)
5. Tap Proceed to pay.
6. Enter your UPI PIN.
When your money is put in place, a notification will arrive. You’ll also get a complete SMS from your bank about the debited amount.
Also read “How to check bank balance in HDFC”
How to check the Google pay balance?
1: Open Google Pay.
2: Scroll down and tap on ‘Check Balance’.
3: Enter your UPI PIN.
If you can’t view your account balance. You can create a new one.