How to upgrade to the new iPhone
The first thing to know about iPhone upgrades is that they’re pretty much carrier-agnostic these days.
It used to be that you got a new device every couple of years as long as you renewed your contract
Also read “how to scan code on iphone”
Enrolling to purchase an iPhone that is already on sale
You can enroll or re-enroll at Apple’s website to purchase an iPhone that is available now (not in pre-order)
by visiting Apple’s iPhone Upgrade Program page and clicking on Join Now or Check your upgrade eligibility to get started.
You can also enroll from the Apple Store app.
1. Launch the Apple Store app.
2. Select the iPhone model you want to purchase on the iPhone Upgrade Program.
3. Select whether you are Replacing your current iPhone or buying a new iPhone on an existing carrier account.
Also read “How to Create Instagram Ads”
4. Select your carrier.
5. Select your finish.
6. Select your capacity.
7. Select Apple iPhone Upgrade Program when asked how you would like to pay.
8. Select I’d like to enroll if you are new to the program or I’m already part of the program if you are currently enrolled in the iPhone Upgrade Program.
You will then follow the instructions to complete your loan approval process to enroll or re-enroll in the iPhone Upgrade Program.
Also read “How to cancel an Order on Flipkart”
Enrolling to purchase an iPhone that is in pre-order
1. Open the Apple Store app on your iPhone.
2. Tap Check Upgrade Eligibility on the “Get a head start on your upgrade” banner that should appear at the top of the Discover tab if you’ve previously been enrolled in the iPhone Upgrade Program.
3. Tap Continue.
4. Tap Select under the iPhone you want to get.
5. Tap No under “Do you have an iPhone to trade in?”
6. Tap on the color you want for your iPhone.
7. Tap on the model of phone you want if that option is available to you.
8. Tap the storage capacity that you want.
9. Tap your chosen carrier.
10. Tap on either AppleCare+ or AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss to decide which level of protection to get.
11. Tap Continue.
12. Confirm your carrier.
Also read “Vega Off Road D/V Motorbike Helmet”
Your preapproval will last three days after pre-order begins. Once pre-order ends, outstanding preapprovals will expire.
Getting pre-approval for an iPhone pre-order does not* reserve an iPhone for you. It is still a first-come, first-served basis.
Going through the preapproval process allows you to select the model you want for faster checkout than starting from scratch.
Also read “AUTOTRUMP steelbird Adonis Helmet”