Report:Oppo A33 (2020) poster leaked before launch, 3GB RAM variant will be priced at Rs 11,990 in India, find out offer details
Poster of Oppo A33 (2020) leaked before launch. It contains information on phone prices and offers in India.
Following the poster leak, it is speculated that the phone may be launched in India soon. However,
the original price of the phone and offers will have to wait until the launch.
The company launched the phone in Indonesia last month. The phone has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor and a 5000mAh battery.
Also comes with a Hall Punch display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The back panel of the Oppo A33 (2020) features a fingerprint scanner and a triple camera setup.
Oppo A33 (2020): Price and offers in India (potential):
- A poster has been leaked on social media by a blogger hinting that the Oppo A33 (2020) may be launched in India soon.
- According to the poster, its 3GB RAM and 32GB storage model will be priced at Rs 11,990 in India.
Also Read :- Successful testing of Jio 5G technology in the US
- The poster also states that 5% cashback will be available on purchases made with cards from Kotak, RBL, Bank of Baroda and Federal Bank.
- If users buy the phone from paytm, they will get the benefit of offers up to Rs 40,000.
- Banks like Bajaj Finserv, Home Credit, HDB Financial Services, IDFC First Bank, HDFC and ICICI will also offer no-cost EMI.
Oppo A33 (2020): Specification:
- The phone has been launched in Indonesia so its specifications are also known. Can be launched in India with the same specification.
- It works on Android 10 based Color OS 7.2 and has a 6.5 inch HD + (720×1600 pixels) hole punch display with a 90 Hz refresh rate.
- The phone has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor. Internal storage is 32GB, it can be expanded up to 256GB with a microSD card.
- The phone also has a triple rear camera setup with a 13MP primary sensor, a 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP macro shooter. There is an 8MP camera for selfies.
- The Oppo A33 (2020 has a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. The back panel has a fingerprint sensor.
- The phone also comes with dual stereo speakers. Features like Bluetooth, USB Type-C port and Wi-Fi will be available for connectivity.